[bf1942] New Build?

"Einar S. Idsø" esi at itk.ntnu.no
Fri Jun 24 10:01:52 EDT 2005

Good stuff! I'll put that in as a backup-system :)

I don't dare to give them my mail-to-SMS info though, since I pay for
that myself. Also, it will send out messages regardless of what change
happened, whereas my script filters out battlefield-related stuff. But a
nice solution to get some redundancy, definitely!

Einar