[bf1942] 48 player server?

David Harrison trogspam at games.telstra.com
Thu Jun 23 19:18:16 EDT 2005

I fired up a 48 player server last night for testing and it seems to be
running ok; doesn't seem to use significantly more resources than a 32
player (but certainly some more). I've just fired up another two to try
and quantify the difference a little more; I'll try and let you know how
they go.

-- david

Regards,
-- David Harrison