[bf1942] Disconnecting after every round

Rene Belloq rbelloq at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 23 16:16:43 EDT 2005

Well, as Luke poked fun at, even though the developer believes this to be
the best course of action, EA will certainly need to check it out before
posting it. Then probably work up the communication to put on the BF2
webpage. I'd think it'll take at least 24 hours... For a big company, I
think that's realistic. Unfortunate, but realistic nonetheless.