[bf1942] Disconnecting after every round

Luke luke at techfreak.org
Thu Jun 23 13:22:00 EDT 2005

yeah, VERY nice work, Andreas. Now, we get to wait a week for EA to:

1) read your email,

2) have a meeting to figure out what the heck Gentoo is,

3) forward the email and files to the basement where they keep the Linux
QA testers,

4) wait for the Linux QA testers to get back from the beach and to sober
up a bit,

5) post the files on the EA website with a broken link,

j/k EA!!!!! we love you!!!!

Luke

--
Blessed are the geeks: for they shall inherit the earth.