[bf1942] ASE filter online

David Harrison trogspam at games.telstra.com
Thu Jun 23 02:52:19 EDT 2005

Ah, some forum diving revealed the following:

 " If you know a server is around but isn't reported by our scanners you
can submit it to the scanners manually by hitting Insert in ASE, adding
the IP/ports, and unchecking the "Private server" box. "

I added a couple of servers and checked on someone else's PC and they
now show up when a server list is retrieved. As connection from third
party utils is still (sadly and lamely) broken its a bit of a moot point
anyway.

Ta,
-- dave

Regards,