[bf1942] Punkbuster

Luke luke at techfreak.org
Tue Jun 21 13:28:35 EDT 2005

I will say that I havent had a chance to check on my server today - so
this might not apply to the new update.

But, the original version of PB that came with the demo needed a custom PB
config to make it stable. However, the first PB (18th) update only
operated smoothly with no config file at all..... learned that the hard
way after testing two dozen settings.

Possibly, try removing your PB config file and restarting. Other than
that, I will wait to see how my server handles the new PB updates.

Luke

--
Blessed are the geeks: for they shall inherit the earth.