[bf1942] BF2 Autobalance

Brigham Stevens brs at vikingmind.com
Mon Jun 20 19:32:35 EDT 2005

There is no way they could detect it, unless they check stuff like that
with pb or some other type of evil scanner that lived in the server.

But I'm sure it isn't.
I'm basically taking the position that EA only cares about weapon
unlocks for the full game, and I plan on going to town as much as
possible on any other tweaks such as writing stats, CTF mods, etc.