[bf1942] BF2 Python list?

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at MatureAsskickers.net
Sat Jun 18 11:48:17 EDT 2005

--On Saturday, June 18, 2005 11:35 AM -0400 Dave Snodgrass
<packtloss at gmail.com> wrote:

> Seems that disabling attachments might be bad. I just saw a pb.cfg
> attached, Id be afraid of how many people will attach .py code instead
> of pasting inline...

I want to discourage people from posting massive binaries to the list. The
PB file was text, but attached with a binary MIME type. If it had been set
to text/plain the bfprog list would pass it through.

I'm willing to add more MIME types to the filter, but not
application/octet-stream.

If you want to post Python source, just add .txt to the end or get your
client to somehow change the MIME type. (This is trivial with my client,
Cyrusoft Mulberry.)