[bf1942] Retail BF2 servers released!!!

Cameron cameron at aberdeenlanparty.co.uk
Sat Jun 18 11:27:35 EDT 2005

Does anyone intend to run a server with the weapon unlock? if so whats the
worst EA can do to the admins apart from remove them from the master list ?
after all if you run a server that has its own community coming from
bf1942/DC then they already have the user base, and just have to avertise
the server via their web site and word of mouth. What else can EA do to the
server admins?