[bf1942] punkbuster (was: BF2 demo: Random freezing)

Luke luke at techfreak.org
Sat Jun 18 11:19:03 EDT 2005

Attached are two config files I worked on which elliminate the 'connection
interrupt' issues (at least on my 32-bit Linux binary) - according to my
testing - that I and other admins were having when PB is enabled.

It would be great to get other admins to test these configs out as well
and report if their connection problems (related to PB) are ellinated as
well.

Place the two files in your 'bf2/pb' folder and restart the server.

If the attachments dont go through, I will copy the code into another email.

Luke

Luke said:
> To be honest, I am not a PB expert - and there are ususally a lot of
settings that can be tweaked. I am hoping that EvenBalance releases some
documentation for BF2 or that someone on this list who is more
experienced with PB can offer some insight.