Keyboard entry issues in browser

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at MatureAsskickers.net
Sat Jun 18 10:06:12 EDT 2005

Just noticed a keyboard issue on the browser screen: If I use Join IP and
use the tab key to go from field to field, tabbing out of the port number
lands the cursor in the map name field of the browser, not the password
field of the foreground dialog!

Fortunately the IP field accepts DNS names, but should be checked for
length to make sure it accepts really long names. (I can easily remember my
server's host name but rarely remember its address.) Accepting host names
will become even more important when IPv6 finally gets off the ground.
(It's already straightforward to set up in Linux using a 6to4 tunnel.) No
one's going to want to type 128 bit addresses!