[bf1942] BF2 Autobalance

Brigham Stevens brs at vikingmind.com
Sat Jun 18 02:55:08 EDT 2005

Yes...I'm pretty sure this worked for me tonight on my server - Nobody
on my squad ever got autoswitched. Here is the start of the
onPlayerDeath handler. p.getSquadId() returns 0 if they are not in a squad.

def onPlayerDeath(p, vehicle):
    if not bf2.serverSettings.getAutoBalanceTeam(): return None
    if p.isCommander(): return None
    if p.isSquadLeader(): return None
    if p.getSquadId() > 0: return None

    # dont use autobalance when its suicide/changes team