[bf1942] Ask before you modify python?

Brigham Stevens brs at vikingmind.com
Fri Jun 17 23:23:30 EDT 2005

You know EA is going to be bummed when the community builds a stat
system that competes with their ranking system.

I for one am looking forward to being a lowly unranked server.... I know
it will be full all the time because what EA doesn't get is that people
want to play in a community. If they had cash prizes for their ranking
system that would be sweet though. Then I'd take my best in for a run.
But otherwise, I don't need the special locked weapons, who cares.