[bf1942] Retail BF2 servers released!!!

David Harrison trogspam at games.telstra.com
Fri Jun 17 21:59:45 EDT 2005

Of note:

" Be advised that, as with the demo, servers that are caught allowing
users to play with the unlock weapons using the python workaround will
incur a one week ban from the server list. While we encourage mod teams
to discover cool things to do with the python scripts, we reserve the
right to de-list servers that find ways to undermine the core features
of the game using these tools. We will be sure to update the community
when we do begin punishing a tweak that falls into this category."

-- david