[bf1942] BF2 Python list?

Andreas Fredriksson deplinenoise at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 02:35:08 EDT 2005

On 6/17/05, ScratchMonkey <ScratchMonkey at matureasskickers.net> wrote:
> It may be preferable to make it a general programming list, to accommodate
> those writing external add-ons like the PHP Server Monitor. Maybe
> "bf2-programming"? If a list, use a short subject tag like "[bf2prog]".
> (I'm not a fan of such tags but if they must be there, I want a short one
> to leave plenty of space for the real subject.)

This is a good idea. I would be happy to sign up to such a list, but I
would not frequent a forum as much (if my opinion counts, that is :-)

I have a few ideas for extending the BF2 admin module that might be
done as a community team effort. A programming list would be the
perfect place to discuss it.

// Andreas

--
        linux-2.6.6/drivers/atm/zatm.c