[bf1942] BF2 Event Logging

Brigham Stevens brs at vikingmind.com
Thu Jun 16 15:44:29 EDT 2005

I believe there is no default logging.
It is something that you have to hook into with python to come up with
an actual log file. EA left it for the community to implement... I'm
hoping that someone (heheh) will fix it up so the log files are close to
the old log format and then we can fix up selectbf easily to do it, but
it might make sense to do something else.