[bf1942] Another angle

Lance Woollett baalzaman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 19:14:24 EDT 2005

Well with the full release ASE will have a filter that also allows the
browser to join the game via the command line (hopefully) - the demo
had the +joinServer function disabled which has prevented the ASE
people releasing a filter (refer:
http://www.udpsoft.com/forum/topic.cgi?forum=4&topic=58&start=10 ) -
which to a fair extent will neuter EA's ability to block servers like
this.

Just hope that wasn't wishful thinking on my part :)