[bf1942] Modding v Hacking

Joe sechon at blackmud.com
Wed Jun 15 14:34:05 EDT 2005

Exactly why I asked..Quite a few people are already working at making local
rank/unlock tracking possible, and I fear EA may tell them to shove it &
remove them from the master servers. Then came the idea of a master server
mod, but at that point I wouldn't be surprised to see EA serve some legal
papers..sigh.