[bf1942] Andreas, please help us....

Dave Snodgrass packtloss at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 12:24:15 EDT 2005

Absolutely.
In Ben's words:
"We don't want any mods including the unlocks. If they build their own
version of the weapons, and I mean completely from scratch, that's a
different thing entirely. However, simply "unlocking" the items
through the server or pulling the content from the zips and including
DICE's art for the weapons in a mod will be a no-no."

So, Simply making a CTF mod using dice artwork, and allowing the
unlocked weapons would get you many hugs from EA :)