making money...

Aubrey King aking at gblx.net
Tue Jun 14 16:54:25 EDT 2005

I know this is probably an unpopular view here, but maybe strategy for
making money / having fun could change.  Some of the best 64 player
servers out there, now, have a web community attached to them.  If you can
get a group of admins together to pay $X / month until donations can cover
a bit of that, it may work out.  Just an idea.  Not trying to be a
toolshed.

If anyone would like to try it that way, in case EA continues their
idiocy, please let me know, as I'd go in on it.

Aubrey King
Systems Administrator II
IP Systems Engineering
Global Crossing, Ltd.