[bf1942] Response from EA regarding server Bans

[RNGD]Tyrant tyrant at rngd.net
Tue Jun 14 18:37:57 EDT 2005

I am sorry you consider my information 'second hand crap' but I do co-run
the newly formed International Game Server Operators Association,
www.igsoa.com. And I have been in fairly regular contact with Ben Smith and
Darren Montgomery and others in EA about server related issues.

What I posted here is true, I have just received another email from Ben
saying he will issue an official statement shortly