[bf1942] Ban email

Luke luke at techfreak.org
Tue Jun 14 18:23:17 EDT 2005

Apparently, they have the 'HR manager' not the 'project manager' running
this show. And no, I don't kow what I mean by that other than its BAD -
very BAD!~!!!

LOL. Hey, this whole thing is so silly its almost moronic. Is this some
kinds joke on us EA, ol buddy???? Tell me its' so!?!?!?

--
Blessed are the geeks: for they shall inherit the earth.