[bf1942] [bf2] EA/Gamespy blacklisting weapon unlocked/no time limit servers??

|TF20|Shockwave shockwave at clan-tf20.com
Tue Jun 14 10:08:17 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lance Woollett" <baalzaman at gmail.com>
To: <bf1942 at icculus.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 7:55 AM
Subject: Re: [bf1942] [bf2] EA/Gamespy blacklisting weapon unlocked/no time
limit servers??

> EA's Ben Smith has reportedly confirmed the blocking is taking place.
> Second hand, but from a very reliable source.

This is simply unbelievable!  Did your source give any indication of the
motivation behind this action?  I would love to hear how they feel this
policy as well as the approach to implementing it is justifiable.  Also, it
would help to establish how you came to hear about this.  A link to the
public announcement would be preferable.

Shockwave