[bf1942] [bf2] EA/Gamespy blacklisting weapon unlocked/no time limit servers??

Joe sechon at blackmud.com
Tue Jun 14 00:31:45 EDT 2005

Did you advertise the removed limit in the name and/or welcome message? So
far everyone that has been delisted seems to have had 'limit' in their name.
Wondering if they are just doing it based on name or what. Probably ashamed
the private servers owned the official EA ones (from what I saw at least).