[bf1942] New gamespy protocol -gs3 (supports BF2) & -a2s updated for HL1

Sebastian Kleye sebastian.kleye at web.de
Mon Jun 13 07:36:52 EDT 2005

read the online help for the command socket_get_status(), it returns an
array where one field is named "unread_bytes". You have to check if it
is non-zero.
I don't know whether it is changed because I used it for the same
purpose some time ago but you have to read at least 1 byte of the socket
buffer to have this "unread_bytes" filled with the right value when you
invoke the socket_get_status() command.
Hope that helps...