[bf1942] Server time limited?

James Gurney james at globalmegacorp.org
Sat Jun 11 15:42:14 EDT 2005

You must have missed my reply where I said I was wrong. What happened
was that it must have crashed at exactly 2 hours of running.. The fact
that it didn't dump core, coupled with the fact that I had read it was
time limited, and the fact that someone else saw the same thing made me
assume that the server was time limited.. I'm glad I was wrong. Our
server has been running all night with 64 players almost all the time -
it's freaking crazy. Check it out:

http://fez.cracksmokingmonkeys.net/stats/graph_31.html

James