Server good, client bad.

Michael Ressen netadmin at michiganburbs.com
Sat Jun 11 14:02:15 EDT 2005

I got the server running, seems to be pretty nice - quick startup, seems
stable, but I can only allow 4 players due to my bandwidth lol.

Can't even run the client due to obscene Nvidia requirements.   Needing
a 5800+ or FX card just to run seems to be a bit extreme.   My older
Ti4200 isn't supported, despite it still runs stuff like BF:V clean and
smooth as can be.   Plus these clunky Nvidia drivers blow compared to
the starstorm ones I was using.    Nice way to cut out a chunk of users.
   No way I'm buying a new card just to run this game.

GG dice.

/BA