[bf1942] You have a newer version then the server"

Flight 800 Flight800 at Comcast.net
Fri Jun 10 20:43:43 EDT 2005

> Hey!
>
> its just a demo...
>
> after this one, they should be motivated to get it right for the real
> game launch :)

I know this is a demo, and they release it on a Friday, apparently untested,
in true EA style, to a crowd of tens of thousands of eager fans.  It's par
for the course for EA, someone pointed out the similarities to the BFV
launch, I certainly wasn't stating and surprise...  =)  Oh, and don't expect
this to change the way they handle future launches of demos or full titles,
just too many cooks in the kitchen when it comes time for those things.