[bf1942] You have a newer version then the server"

Frode H panic at battlefield.no
Fri Jun 10 18:20:05 EDT 2005

This is ....  just plain sad.
FORWARDED MESSAGE:
From: Murphy, Mike <MMurphy at ea.com>
Date: Jun 11, 2005 12:07 AM
Subject: Incorrect BF2 Linux Version
To: "Murphy, Mike" <MMurphy at ea.com>

Hey Guys,

A quick note to all of our community leaders and file partners. We
inadvertently released an out-dated Linux version for today's
Battlefield 2 Demo Server. It is imperative that you not make this
available on your web sites and that you let people from your media
outlets know not to host it for download or run demo servers with it.
We will follow up early next week with a version that works.

If you have any questions at all, feel free to call or email me.

Thanks

Mike