[bf1942] ramdisk

James Gurney james at globalmegacorp.org
Fri Jun 10 14:43:17 EDT 2005

Well.. is this necessary? I mean.. Linux will keep it cached basically
until the ram is needed.. so the map should already be in the cache from
the last time it was used. So the load should only be from the disk the
first time.. Seems that doing this piping to /dev/null might be
extraneous to me..

James