[bf1942] Rumored demo release tomorrow?

"Einar S. Idsø" esi at itk.ntnu.no
Fri Jun 10 13:03:52 EDT 2005

"As of 11:40am BST today, the expectation is that the demo will not be
available today as it has yet to pass final stage testing.

The demo is anticipated to release tomorrow (...)"

Source: http://forum.eagames.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=519

Oh well... As long as the server files aren't released at all ahead of
the client files, then we can look forward to the normal ridiculous
stress of downloading server files asap upon the very sudden release and
getting the servers up and running before our community riots. That's
always fun, both for BF 1942, BF Vietnam, all the mods, and now
apparently also BF2. It would be friggin' nice to get the server files
just HALF A DAY in advance for once! :(

Cheers,
Einar