To the New Andreas.... Windows Server Question

Brigham Stevens brs at vikingmind.com
Wed Jun 8 16:18:19 EDT 2005

Hi Andreas,

Previous versions of the windows server contantly re-forked the process
making it impossible to use something like FireDaemon to run the server
as a windows service.

Will BF2 allow the use of FireDaemon? Or better yet, does it support
running as a windows service? Running a Server as an Application on
Windoze is pretty lame. OK so Windoze is pretty lame too! But you know!
Someone has been kind enough to give me 2 Windows 2000 servers that are
sitting on a phat pipe and I will want to run BF2 on one of them.

thanks!
--brigham