[bf1942] BF2 Server Requirements

Brigham Stevens brs at vikingmind.com
Wed Jun 8 15:12:44 EDT 2005

Sorry if this has been beat to death, but how about an:

Intel Xeon 2.8 Ghz with Hyperthreading (I know HT probably does not matter)
3mbps bandwidth sustained with some bursting over.....
How many players would you guess this could handle?

This will of course be running Linux, probably FC3.
Steve, what linux distro do you use for your servers?