[bf1942] Issues regarding "ranked servers"

Chris Adams chris at fragzzhost.com
Sun Jun 5 16:57:41 EDT 2005

> I'll never play on EA's servers.  Never did, never will.   They are
too
> unorganized, full of TKers, and you can't have a decent game there.

> Everyone I know agrees with that as well, and we'll be playing on
> privately funded GSP hosted servers.  If they're unofficial, then so
be
> it.  At least we'll have a decent game.

I agree with you there. If I were in the USA I would be doing exactly
the same. Just in case anyone was interested as far as we know at this
stage, the EA contracted hosts elsewhere in the world are responsible
for and are being paid to sit there, organising the game and kicking off
the TKers. Who knows how well this will be done though unless EA/DICE
plan on sending mystery gamers around.

Chris Adams
GameSwitch Ltd.
www.gameswitch.co.uk