[bf1942] Issues regarding "ranked servers"

Kingsley Foreman kingsley at internode.com.au
Sun Jun 5 16:51:50 EDT 2005

Wasn't going to get into this, cause im running ranking servers.

but dudes this is our line to DICE, and I for 1 quite like that line.
do you really think after this bunch of bollocks on a bf server support list
Andreas is going to want to help any of us.

Take it somewhere that isn't going to hinder our server support chances from
dice.
It is turning into a HL list over here.

and no I dont make any money on the servers.

Kingsley