[bf1942] Issues regarding "ranked servers"

Luke luke at techfreak.org
Sun Jun 5 13:50:12 EDT 2005

I am with you 100%.......

Two months ago most of the GSP'd were outraged over the fact that the
'community' wouldnt have access to all the weapons, stats and ranking.
Now, a few of them have bee handed contracts to host EA's ranked servers
and suddenly it all seems like a great idea to them. Shame on you!

I just want to state that I will start preperation to begin a boycott of
all 'ranked' servers until the code and weapons are made available to all
admins. It may not get us anywhere, but EA seems to want to make it easy
for community members to feel slighted by their attitude.

I have never sat around while people tell me my servers are 'junior
league' (when compared to EA's approved servers) and I don't intend to
now. to hell with that.

Luke

--
Blessed are the geeks: for they shall inherit the earth.