[bf1942] Issues regarding "ranked servers"

Luke luke at techfreak.org
Sat Jun 4 14:19:12 EDT 2005

I hope thats the way it plays out....... and I will do my part, if I can.
But, I am totally outraged over EA's blatant attempt to cut us out of the
game (or relagate us to the n00b servers) with this tactic. There is no
other reason that they would opt to make 'ranked' server status unavaiable
to any admin who wants to set it up. It's totaly unbelievable.

I am seriously thinking of starting a website to promot the boycott of BF2
ranked servers........ that's how much this pisses me off. For years us
admins bust our asses to help make the BF franchise (and others) a success
and this is how they turn it on us? BS......

Other games that h ave uses 'stats' and 'rank' always left it as an option
for ANY admin to implement these features or not. Examples are UT2004 and
Americas Army.

Luke

--
Blessed are the geeks: for they shall inherit the earth.