[bf1942] 32 bit versus 64 bit

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at MatureAsskickers.net
Sat Jul 30 14:46:03 EDT 2005

--On Saturday, July 30, 2005 1:11 PM -0500 Jay Vasallo <jayco1 at charter.net>
wrote:

> I only got those when I was making my start scripts and if it didn't
> start properly. I don't get them if the system kills the server because
> of 99.9 % cpu load.

Do you have a daemon that does that? Or is that a kernel feature that can
be enabled by a /proc setting? I sometimes get runaways with other game
servers and that would be a nice feature for my setup, to keep a runaway
from sucking all the CPU away from the other games.