[bf1942] 32 bit versus 64 bit

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Sat Jul 30 14:32:25 EDT 2005

Its not OS specific the larger servers do crash more frequently.
Note: the memory leak still exists so watch out for that one.

If your seeing above 95% you overloaded and should consider
dropping the players. BF2 does degrade well under single CPU
-> single server load but performance will still not be as good
as it could be.

    Steve / K