[bf1942] teamate showing as tje enemy

Rene Belloq rbelloq at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 29 12:39:43 EDT 2005

>But on the other hand, friendly soldiers showing up as enemies is said to
>be a auto-balancing issue. People are switched to the other team while they
>are still alive, that's what I heard.
>
>If it's true what I've heard, then the problems are not related, as this
>cannot happen to a flag.

A thought: is a flag/pole set up similar to a player in which it has an
assigned or associated team? And, if there is a bug in the team switching
functionality, then when players around the flag cause the flag to "switch
teams" effectively, the bug can kick in (for reasons unknown to me) make it
possible for enemy soldiers to still spawn there, or, as has been noted
before, just appear with the wrong "skin."

Well, just a thought...