[bf1942] pb_ commands not echod to console?

James Gurney james at globalmegacorp.org
Thu Jul 28 14:49:46 EDT 2005

On 7/28/2005 5:00 AM, Jani Partanen wrote:
> If people keep telling something what is not true, I keep telling that
> they lie. When people stop talking bs, I can stop correcting mistakes.
> Easy isn't it?

Nice attitude. As one of the people you've accused of "talking bs", I
think I'm in a position to say that you should really shut the hell up.
In *both* instances of your arrogant posting, it's been a case where you
have misunderstood, not the other way around. Most people on this
mailing list are friendly and helpful, so your rude, abusive attitude is
not welcome.

James