[bf1942] pb_ commands not echod to console?

|TF20|Shockwave shockwave at clan-tf20.com
Thu Jul 28 08:41:24 EDT 2005

> If people keep telling something what is not true, I keep telling that
> they lie. When people stop talking bs, I can stop correcting mistakes.
> Easy isn't it?

Unfortunately you are still missing the point.  Jay has never asserted that
the output is not shown in the "server console".  What he has in fact stated
is that the output is not shown in the "game console".  The "game console"
is defined as that top area of the game screen that is displayed when one
depresses the tilde key "~".

Shockwave