[bf1942] pb_ commands not echod to console?

Jay Vasallo jayco1 at charter.net
Thu Jul 28 07:34:44 EDT 2005

From: "Jani Partanen" <jiipee at sotapeli.fi>

>>> PunkBuster Server: Player List: [Slot #] [GUID] [Address] [Status]
>>> [Power] [Auth Rate] [Recent SS] [O/S] [Name]
>>> PunkBuster Server: End of Player List (0 Players)
>>
>> Yes we all know this. But that command does not work at this time. I
>> explained this in the other emails.
>
> Well if it's not working, then how is this possible?
>
> ---> Clip <---
> PunkBuster Server: Received Master Security Information
> PunkBuster Server: New Connection (slot #1) xx.xxx.xx.xxx:4871 [?]
> sgc|JiiPee
> PunkBuster Server: Player GUID Computed
> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(-) (slot #1) xx.xxx.xx.xxx:4871
> sgc|JiiPee
> PunkBuster Server: bc92 sgc|JiiPee (slot 1|1) *REGISTERED "sgc|"(1)
> Sotapeli.fi Gaming Community http://www.sotapeli.fi #sotapeli.fi at Quakenet
> PunkBuster Server: Player List: [Slot #] [GUID] [Address] [Status] [Power]
> [Auth Rate] [Recent SS] [O/S] [Name]
> PunkBuster Server: 1  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(-)
> xx.xxx.xx.xxx:4871 OK   1 3.1 0 (W) sgc|JiiPee
> PunkBuster Server:    *REGISTERED "sgc|" Sotapeli.fi Gaming Community
> http://www.sotapeli.fi #sotapeli.fi at Quakenet
> PunkBuster Server: End of Player List (1 Player)
> ---> Clap <---
>
> Yes! command was issued from game console using rcon:
> rcon login xxxxxxxx
> rcon exec pb_sv_plist
>
> And result was that in server console. It's just don't echo anything back
> to client.
>
>  --
>  -JiiPee- ...And Justice For all

Great!  You figured it out. There seems to be a major communcation gap
between us. Unfortunately, I an mot interested to know how PB works. I am
linked on their page. Thanks! =o)

On most of your emails you seem to be more interested in proving how right
you are and how wrong the other person is. This is not intent and I thank
you for sending this info for others to see.

Have a great day.