[bf1942] ModManager documentation

Jon Wolberg jon at defenderhosting.com
Wed Jul 27 21:08:34 EDT 2005

Hi Steve-

This is similar to how other games work with reserved slots.

To use your example of a 32 slot server with 6 slots reserved.

It would show as 26 public slots in the ingame browser.  If someone tried to
join when the server was full, they would be prompted with a password ( just
like a private server ) and if they entered it, they would be allowed in.
This system ensures that admins or other regular players can get into the
server when it is full.

BF1942 had this feature built in towards the last patch but it never worked
properly.

Jon