[bf1942] How do I unsubscribe?

Ryan Snook rsnook at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 12:16:24 EDT 2005

Your original signup email contains the information.

For addition or removal of addresses, I'll send a confirmation
message to that address. When you receive it, simply reply to it
to complete the transaction.

If you need to get in touch with the human owner of this list,
please send a message to:

   <bf1942-owner at icculus.org>

Ryan Snook
www.gryphonllc.com