[bf1942] all weapons unlocked?

Mark J. DeFilippis defilm at acm.org
Tue Jul 26 07:41:55 EDT 2005

Indeed, you are likely correct.  I would never condone such action
it was meant in jest, however I am much less known here and
I left off a smiley, so people could take it the wrong way. (I participate
in other lists more actively..)

As a CTO, and 19 years in IT, I am more impressed by successfully
defending a system, rather then successfully attacking it.
Attacks are easy.  Some just more "unique" than others.

No one ever crashed fuel loaded jets in to a financial building
before 9/11. Don't make them geniuses for coming up with
the idea.

Sorry for the implication that the action was welcomed.

EA still pisses me off more than any other
company out there, but your assessment would be in-line with EA's
record to date.  I just hope in 2-3 months they really come through.
It seems like it was an eternity, but the patch on the memory bug,
regardless of how it got past Q/A, was still relatively quick. Not fast
enough for us, but if it were Dice, would likely had been out there
in 72 hours...

My indications of past MOH fame really don't play here because we
are still talking about Dice.  EA may pull the strings on release, but
I would bet they don't have that website up for laughs and giggles..

Mark

Mark J. DeFilippis, Ph. D EE          defilm at acm.org
                                       defilm at ieee.org