OT: Overquoting (was: all weapons unlocked?)

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at MatureAsskickers.net
Mon Jul 25 21:20:14 EDT 2005

--On Tuesday, July 26, 2005 1:44 AM +0100 Steven Hartland
<killing at multiplay.co.uk> wrote:

> The perfect example of how NOT to use bottom posting :P

LOL, surprisingly, it was posted with Mozilla Thunderbird. I guess I should
file a bugzilla recommending a feature that Xnews has: Throwing up a nag
warning when you click "Send" if your post is more than 60% quoted text.
That also helps people who sometimes click Send right after Reply because
they hit the wrong button. Even I've done that.