[bf1942] Ranked Server ranking delay?

"Einar S. Idsø" esi at itk.ntnu.no
Sat Jul 23 17:28:17 EDT 2005

EA have been really quick at responding whenever I've asked them to add
IPs, usually the same workday (me sending off an email during the day
European time and receiving a reply in the evening). However, the
ranking system has been quite sluggish many times, including the last
few days. So your rankings may still be in the pipeline awaiting
processing. I'd ask your host to have EA verify that the IPs are in the
database just to be sure, though.

Einar