[bf1942] OT: Looking for Quality East Coast Ranked server

Tim Cooper tim at myinternetservices.com
Fri Jul 22 23:27:43 EDT 2005

Oops ... meant to send directly .. pls ignore

Thanks,
Tim Cooper
CTO MyInternetServices
1-800-300-HOST
1-800-300-4678

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the

  _____