[bf1942] PB Update Problem (linux server only)

Omnix (PsB) omnix at punksbusted.com
Fri Jul 22 18:03:37 EDT 2005

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 14:27:17 +0100
Omnix (PsB) <omnix at punksbusted.com> wrote:

> It'll be EB's area, not EA.  I've spoken to one of their staff, and I
> believe they're working on a fix for the issue.

A new client version, 1.199 has been released which corrects the issue.
Statement from EB's site:

> Friday 07.22.2005 [4:30PM]
>
> Version 1.199 of the PB Client for BF2 has been released to our PB
> Master Servers for auto-update and to our website download page. This
> version corrects a bug in the linux (32bit) version 1.198 that caused
> it to reflect a prior version number.

Servers should upgrade automatically soon, or you can force it
through with PBWEB or PB Setup.

--
Omnix, PunksBusted Staff
Building a safer gaming community, one server at a time

e: omnix at punksbusted.com  w: http://www.punksbusted.com